Make 2012 the year your charity gets serious about social media #Scotland
Have a butchers at pages 3 & 4. I’ve helped GCVS put together a digital media training programme for 2012, aided by various #BeGoodBeSocial regulars:
- Writing for the web – Content strategistic, copywriter and keen cyclist Ann Cook will be hosting this workshop exploring blogs, newsletters, content strategy and more.
- Social media basics – I’ll be hosting this one, you’ll hear from some people making real headway with social media in the Scottish third sector throughout the day.
- Using Twitter and Facebook for your organisation – I’ll be joined by Martin Keane, Social Media Strategist with Third Sector Lab and digital chap for SCIAF for this one.
- Measuring your online success – This workshop will be hosted by Conrad Rossouw of Shelter Scotland. He’ll be giving solid practical advice on how you can measure your impact online.
- Online fundraising – This one will be hosted by Sara Thomas, fundraiser with MND Scotland. She’ll be haring her experiences of using online fundraising tools within MND Scotland.
- Video for the web – #BeGoodBeSocial video expert Erin Maguire will take workshop attendees through the process of planning, shooting, editing and uploading a video from scratch.
Booking details are included in the PDF above.