If you’re a fundraiser, someone new to the profession or if raising funds is part of your wider role then it’s hard to ignore the potential of online tools and social media. For many charities their online giving strategy starts and stops with a donate-button on their website, often with little thought put in to how they’ll encourage people to part with their hard earned cash.
Our Third Sector Lab Online Fundraising workshop is here to help. Hosted by Sara Thomas, Fundraiser with MND Scotland and former Be Good Be Social speaker, the half-day workshop will give you everything you need to get started fundraising online.
Part of the GCVS Learning and Development programme, the training workshop is just £65 for members or £85 for non-members. The workshop runs twice on Thu 23rd February 2012, allowing you to choose between a morning or afternoon session.
What Sara will be covering:
· An introduction to online fundraising tools – how to get started & notes on best practice
· Incorporating online fundraising into your overall fundraising strategy
· Practical workshop – how do we make this work in your organisation?
What Sara wants participants to bring:
· Any questions that they have about online fundraising, especially ones specific to their organisation.
What Sara wants participants to take from the session:
· A clear idea of the range of online fundraising tools available
· To feel confident about getting started, or feel more secure in their existing knowledge
· To feel confident about integrating online/digital fundraising into their existing strategy
· Ideas for the use of online fundraising that’s specific to their organisation
· To come away with practical tips about digital fundraising that are drawn from case study and real life experience
£65 GCVS members, £85 non-members.
You can choose between a morning or afternoon session.
Thu 23rd February 2012 9.30am – 12.30pm
Thu 23rd February 2012 1.30pm – 4.30pm
You can contact Stacey on 0141 332 2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d prefer to be invoiced or to have a booking form sent to you.
This workshop is part of a range of social media training workshops available at GCVS in partnership with Third Sector Lab.