Starting today, you can see information about all the Facebook Pages you manage in one overview page. To get to your overview, click the Pages tab in the left-hand navigation links on your homepage.
The pages on this overview are sorted in descending order by the total number of people who’ve liked each page. For each page you can:
- View and clear notifications of new activity
- View the total number of Page Likes
- View the number of new Page Likes (hover above Total Likes)
- View the number of Actives (people who have interacted with or viewed your page or its posts)
- See when your page was last updated
- Switch to being logged in as your page
To see more insights about an individual Facebook page, select “More” below the Page activity and you will be directed to the full insights view for that Page. Access all the pages you manage within this overview by clicking here.
It seems this hasn’t been rolled out to all users yet. Fingers crossed it doesn’t take too long.